Wednesday, March 9, 2011

emperor and his love sitting beside princess

"Boom ah, emperor him about timberland boots blog items several children?" I was curious, the emperor without daughter?


"Princess, emperor only two prince, because the emperor only two gold..."


"Only two wives, how possibility? Do the emperor's not all temple beauty 3,000? Why you the emperor..."


Druid son on one side to connect a words way: "because the emperor only love the queen and LiuGuiFei, so succedent houses only those two."


"Really?!" I'm a little doubt "this emperor's god-given good emperor, life and love only two women, it is god-given good emperor ah".


Then he came to the feng instrument temple, which the feng instrument temple is the queen's place to live. I entered the house he saw the temple, stood up... That should be the eunuch manager!


"Met the emperor, empress, noble concubine!" Direct to they did a modern ritual. After the remembered here are ancient.


"Snow is really beautiful" the queen said: "the emperor you say is be not? This is the first time I've seen such a beautiful girl."


"My sister said is, is really very beautiful, to fly snow woltz:" LiuGuiFei said to me: "good boy to sit on this, the emperor you say is be not?"


I feel dizzy, what ah, I am a little bit beautiful, but not as they say beauty into it so, want to really so beautiful,firsfolk used to no one told me, or my age beauty too much, or here women are disfigured? Can't, look at sight of the two great beauty, how might is disfigured? Am I a cross will become beautiful, also won't ah, now I just as a mirror, or that I? Depressed.


"Snow, snow," the emperor has been calling me "snow, what happened to you?"


I travel to "it's okay, I'm just thinking am I really so beautiful?" Hehe oneself silly smile. "Idiot, oneself are beautiful and don't you happy?" the emperor said "all women hope oneself are beautiful, beautiful, don't you want to oneself also pretty bright?"


"No luo, just before the nobody told me beautiful, all previous people see I only speak my mom -- not that my niang is very beautiful, beautiful niang will produce me such daughter, so see me said my niang beautiful, ha-ha"


Emperor looked at me and said "originally snow is to home." Say that walked into my side "don't worry, later here is your house, the queen and the imperial concubine is your niang, what do you want with them, said, if anyone bully you here with me said, make yourselves at home, do not be afraid, know?"


The emperor is really good without words, had a look at him... It's a good emperor, I didn't know what thank him... Moved to cry, remember my dad...


Also don't know mom and dad can't find me, they do?


"The emperor uncle I think my mum and dad,"


"Mom and dad is what?"


"Mom and dad are andaunty mean,"


"Not afraid, then we are your parents, from now on, I be you of pa, queen they are your niang, we will take you as their children to ache, won't someone humiliate you," emperor of flank of the eunuch said "slathering manager, xuan I will, seal fly snow for me in the emperor toward the princess, give sealing blue dream flying snow princess, titles, tomorrow formally given seal, trudging place now renamed - blue dream palace".


This title I feel patients dizzy, sealing so suddenly, have never thought I do my back, but I myself princess luo never thought, this title unexpectedly is my bears mission start.

No comments:

Post a Comment