Saturday, December 25, 2010

paragraph teacher asked why they like basketball

Clearly remember steaming, , I ShuaPinZui said: "attraction girl eyeball bai." Another added: "the game when girls give pack chocolate." Spirit section teacher rush toward chi a break into joy: "smelly boy!" Immediately primly way: "you can stand here, first is caught my eye, remember playing cannot make the brute force, to play basketball wisdom."
Section in our teachers' diligent sweat finally watered out my this one crowd. In the same senior intern teacher united contest between, I outsmarted his opponent staged moments - when I break the ball to the basket, opponents alone after running desperately tailing, if direct layup and contributes to each other GaiMaoEr foul cause I'm not good at the free throws, so I basket a nasty brake, realistically and make the fake action to takeoff layup swindle each other, for his whereabouts I timely relaxed yueqi, a record to turn around and layup. Immediately full-court to trigger an uproar, tsunami of cheering flooded me. This period of precious "historical lens", has been deeply implanted into my head, occasionally playback xing.
Section teacher once director had a classic events: for inspection team training effect, he invited ErLongLu high school basketball team to visit, this but imperial temple infrequent "foreign" activity.
Competition in the basketball court JingDeChong temple front opening. Opening soon, generalized subdiagonally dominant opponent with strength tall, strong basket accurate, frequently achievements, but they slow weakness rapidly section teacher wised, immediately suspend arrangement corresponding tactics. Sure enough, we give full play to speed's specialty, frequently slit opponents defence, plus section teacher constantly adjust tactics Danube, finally YiRuoShengJiang pounded. (Yang tao)

No comments:

Post a Comment