Friday, December 24, 2010

I mentioned arrangement,

Someday, we suddenly found his own body some ethereal, hands no longer disorderly stroke, heart, no longer feet no longer strum, only then gently flustered stamped, our body and float up, no longer sinking, and at the moment we learned to swim. We rejoiced for moment to bubble several hour. Very not easy to bathe ashore, we're at the beach next tide mud find a spring, spring, spring chilliest reaches the sweet body, drink last bend over and the whole body fatigue is melted. When I'm in a good mood, we will be in the belly, lap, even the hair casually wipe on some mud, get themselves into a ghost appearance, giggly XiNao, then a puff of wind, like in the river cleaning and laugh at the river billowing cemetery. Stepped water river so gave us the happiness.
By the end of 2004, I accidentally received a three girls letter. The following days, I kept receiving her six letters, text pure, like the lijiang river with clear water, Honest, open-minded, like guilin castle peak cheerful and lively lines, mingled with a few Tucson's lament, just is telling her inner days leisurely unhappy things, or say endless troubles. Today,  and solicit I agree, suspense, with readers.
Accidentally have among
An accidental opportunity, I browse the prose used in shandong province ", meet a middle school teacher, I carefully picked up the hands of the pen, narrates the inside of me light happiness and sadness.
I, a high school student, is reading from the countryside, like literature, especially prose, like its halcyon, pure beauty, like it, can give heart a habitat of places. I am also a forthright and sincere, honest girl, I like to speak the truth, like with a sincere heart facing the world. Although, this world have this or that kind of drawbacks, I believe that a man's heart is a to be good, I believe that Confucianism "at the beginning of life, goodness." Everyone's wish is good, just get through different ways. I love reading, want to have many good books. Because the family circumstances are's sake, it's hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment